Tradition is something which is followed by people till date but has its roots deep in the past. Traditions often have a meaning attached to them and generate tried and tested results. Everyone has heard of the 4 P’s of marketing: product, price, place, and promotion and these will never go away. Also, advertising, PR, branding, and communication will always be a part of the marketing toolbox.
Nothing can replace the traditional style of marketing but a digital era has started which has given birth to a new tradition called digital marketing. Digital marketing training in Delhi teaches how digital marketers leverage the power of the internet to promote their product and brand via channels like e-mail, search marketing, banner ads, and websites and so on.
Social media goes hand in hand with digital marketing. It is used to help brands build meaningful connections with clients, customers, potential customers, and investors.
Internet is the first place where people go in case they want some service or product. The customer might not even consider you if they don’t see your business on the internet. Zero Moments Of Truth is what this concept is generally called. Potential customers must find you on the internet and SEO (search engine optimization) is the first step towards building this presence.
To be popular, brands must communicate with their potential customers and clients. The main objective here is to create an everlasting impression on the minds of the customers.
With so many digital marketing tools available, it is important to know which tools are truly beneficial for the business. By keeping in mind the 10 Ps of digital marketing, your business can truly reap the benefits of digital marketing.
- PERSONA: Every brand has some characteristics which make it unique. Identify those characteristics and include them throughout the digital marketing campaign.
- PARTICIPATION: Simply posting pictures on social media is not enough. As a brand, you must indulge in conversations with the fans. Customers prefer brands which respond to them and make sure to use the channel which your fan base feels most comfortable using.
- PERSONALIZATION: Targeting and segmenting is the key here. Randomly posting anything will only add to the cost. Instead, research what your customers want and feed them exactly what they want.
- PEOPLE: The footfall at your store could be great but the digital marketing campaign should target only those people who actually want to buy.
- PRESENCE: Creating a website is the first step towards marking your presence. Therefore, create a wonderful and interactive website which encourages people to buy something from you and give you repeat business.
- PREVALENCE: This basically means that your brand should be present at all the relevant places.
- PUBLICATION: Posting too much can annoy the customers and too less may make them disinterested in your brand. Therefore, time your posts and leave the customers wanting for more.
- PLACEMENT: It is very important to place your brand in such a way that it shows up on the internet every time someone searches a product or service relevant to the industry in which you operate.
- POSITIONING: Positioning is basically ensuring that the customer considers your product before making a final purchase decision.
- PERFORMANCE: Always set metrics to gauge the performance of the digital marketing campaign. Set objectives and standards and compare the actual performance with standards to find out the performance.
These were the 10 Ps of digital marketing. Seek Digital Academy is one of the best internet marketing institute in Delhi which teaches numerous other digital marketing concepts that are very helpful in bringing your brand into limelight.
Also, Visit here: https://bit.ly/2Wf5VlX